This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link I will recieve a small comission. This costs you nothing extra and I only promote products I use and love! You can read our full disclosure here
Whether they are used as Groomsman Proposals, Bachleor Party Favors, or even Groomsman Gifts, giving flasks to Groomsmen is always a fun gift for them to recieve! I remembered a set I saw once on Pinterest that were a collection of mustaches and was determined to make a set for myself!
I absolutely love the way they turned out and all the different styles of mustaches that I designed! Below you can find the cut files for all the different flasks as well a one for the Groom so he isn't left out of the fun! :) Each file can be uploaded individually so you can either have all your groomsmen flasks match with the same 'stache or pick which one you think fits each of your boys best!
1. After downloading the cut files, import them into the Cricut Software. After creating a new project, select Upload Image. Select the file you wish to upload and it will automatically take you to the final upload screen, where you can name the file the select Save.
2. Cut the design(s) in your choice of permanent adhesive vinyl with the Vinyl Setting on your Cricut. The SVG Files are sized so that they will automatically cut to the size you see in the photos, but if you want to change the size you can do so to fit the flask the way you like.
3. Once the designs are cut, weed away the extra vinyl and cut a piece of transfer tape to 4" x 5". I recommend using a transfer tape with 1/2" gridlines such as the Cricut brand tape as it makes it much easier to precisely transfer to the flasks. Cut away any excess backing and smooth transfer tape over the design, aligning it along the bottom of the Groomsman text, with one row of the 1/2" blocks below it. I also tried to align mine with one of the vertical lines centering in the middle of the mustache, but it is more important to get the text straight. :) Using the smoother tool, smooth the tape to the vinyl, removing any air bubbles. The transfer tape should overlap the backing of the design, so that you can stick the tape to an object with the backing still on the design.
4. Now, transfer the design to your flask. If you are comfortable centering the designs you can remove the tape from the backing and directly place the design on the flask. If not, arrange the design to be centered on the flask before removing the backing, sticking it with the overlapping transfer tape. I aligned mine such that the middle of each mustache was centered on the top cap of the flask and the top of the transfer tape ran along the top edge of teh flask, as shown in the photos below.
5. Once your design is placed to your satisfaction, carefully peel the tape off the backing, transferring the vinyl to the transfer tape while not unsticking it from the flask. Remove the backing then smooth the design onto the flask, once again using the smoother to remove any air bubbles.
6. Remove the transfer taper to leave the design on the flask, then repeat the process for all the additional flasks.
Once they are all completed, they can be easily wrapped back up in their original boxes or paired with a card or your Groomsmen's spirit of choice! :)