This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link I will recieve a small comission. This costs you nothing extra and I only promote products I use and love! You can read our full disclosure here
After making my Groomsman Brew Crew Koozies, I couldn’t leave the lovely ladies of the bridal party out of the koozie fun! So I started simple with some fun glittery Bride Tribe koozies. :)
Personally my favorite combination is below: with The Bride in Rose Gold Glitter on a white Koozie and the maids sporting Gold Confetti on black Bride Tribe Koozies; luckily there are dozens of color options so you can easily customize the colors to exactly what you want. :)
1. After downloading the cut files, import them into the Cricut Software. After creating a new project, select Upload Image. Select the file you wish to upload and it will automatically take you to the final upload screen, where you can name the file the select Save. The SVG Files are sized so that they will automatically cut to the size you see in the photos, but if you want to change the size you can do so to fit the tank tops the way you like.
2. After selecting “Make It” Make sure to select the Mirror Mode on the cutting screen. Cut the design(s) in your choice of heat transfer vinyl (I used Rose Gold Glitter, Gold Confetti Glitter and Old Gold Easyweed HTV) with the Iron On (for Easyweed Vinyl) or Iron On+ (for Glitter Vinyl) Setting on your Cricut, with the shiny side of the material down.
3. Weed the additional material off of the backing material so that, looking down with the shiny side up, you can see your design with the correct orientation.
4. Center the design in the middle of the koozie. Arrange the design shiny side up, then cover with parchment paper. Make sure to keep the parchment paper between the design and the iron.
5. Set your Iron to the second Highest setting and press the the iron down firmly on the design, not ironing but rather using it as a small heat press. The koozie design should be completely covered by the iron. Pressing the iron on the design for 15 - 30 seconds, mine took only 20 seconds. :)
6. Remove the backing from the design, leaving the design on the koozie. Repeat with all the remaining koozies.