This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link I will recieve a small comission. This costs you nothing extra and I only promote products I use and love! You can read our full disclosure here
Group Flasks are always a fun choice for a bachelorette party and these “That’s what she said” Flasks are no exception! I just had to add in a set with my favorite bachelorette saying!
See more of our Flask Projects Here!
1. After downloading the cut files, import them into the Cricut Software. After creating a new project, select Upload Image. Select the file you wish to upload and it will automatically take you to the final upload screen, where you can name the file the select Save.
2. Cut the design(s) in your choice of permanent adhesive vinyl with the Vinyl Setting on your Cricut. The SVG Files are sized so that they will automatically cut to the size you see in the photos.
3. Once the designs are cut, weed away the extra vinyl and cut a piece of transfer tape to 3.5" x 4". Cut away any excess backing from the vinyl design and smooth transfer tape over the design, aligning it along the top of the text with one of the 1/2” blocks just below the underside of the “t’s” of your text as show below. Using the smoother tool, smooth the tape to the vinyl, removing any air bubbles.
4. Now, transfer the design to your flask. Remove the transfer tape from the vinyl backing, transferring the vinyl design to the transfer tape.
5. Align the design on the flask along the bottom of the flask as shown above. Smooth the design onto the flask, once again using the smoother to remove any air bubbles.
6. Remove the transfer tape to leave the design on the flask, then repeat the process for all the additional flasks.