This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click on a link I will recieve a small comission. This costs you nothing extra and I only promote products I use and love! You can read our full disclosure here
Beachy Bachelorette Parties are never complete without some beachy matching tank tops! These tank tops would work wonderfully for a nautical, cruise ship, or beach Bachelorette Party!
For the Bride tank top, I used Mermaid Blue Glitter HTV for the Bottle and Jade Easyweed HTV for the lettering. For the Bridesmaids tanks, I kept the same color for the lettering and switched up the bottle color to Turquoise Easyweed HTV.
You can also check out our other Tank Top Projects Here!
1. After downloading the cut files, import them into the Cricut Software. After creating a new project, select Upload Image. Select the file you wish to upload and it will automatically take you to the final upload screen, where you can name the file the select Save. The SVG Files are sized so that they will automatically cut to the size you see in the photos, but if you want to change the size you can do so to fit the tank tops the way you like.
2. After selecting “Make It” Make sure to select the Mirror Mode on the cutting screen. Cut the design in your choice of heat transfer vinyl (I used White HTV) with the Iron On (for Easyweed Vinyl) or Iron On+ (for Glitter Vinyl) Setting on your Cricut, with the shiny side of the material down.
3. Weed the additional material off of the backing material so that, looking down with the shiny side up, you can see your design with the correct orientation.
4. Iron your tank top to remove any creases, then center the design over the top half of the tank top. Arrange the design shiny side up, then cover with parchment paper. Make sure to keep the parchment paper between the design and the iron.
5. Set your Iron to the second Highest setting and press the the iron down firmly on the design, not ironing but rather using it as a small heat press. I worked from the upper left to lower right on the design, pressing the iron on each part of the design for at least 30 seconds, then overlapping the last position as you move the iron across the design.
6. Remove the backing from the design, leaving the design on the tank top.
7. Now, arrange the lettering HTV decal on top of the bottle decals, arranging it such that the lettering is equally within the outline of the text and and “Bride” is arranged in the bottle’s outline, as shown below.
8. Cover the second layer with parchment paper, then iron the lettering decal on top of the existing bottle layer as shown above, using your iron like a small heat press. Press the iron on each part of the design for at least 30 seconds, then overlap the last position as you move the iron across the design.
9. Remove the backing, leaving the second layer on the tank top. Repeat with all remaining tank tops.
Check out our other tank top projects here!